Friday, August 13, 2010

The Bay Bridge


The Bay Bridge, originally uploaded by jaredropelato.


This is another shot from my great night out last week with Jave, Pierre, Tam, Frankie, Vivienne, and Andrew. Such a fun time and great meeting everyone. This shot is an earlier (in the evening) shot from the last one I put up from this night. This was before the later blue hour color, but I really like the detail of the bridge in this one. The lack of color really lets the beautiful design and structure of the bridge stand out on its own. Cheers, and thanks for the looks. 

Absolutely and thank you for wanting to feature it. A little about me: 
My name is Jared Ropelato and I am a high school teacher and photographer. I live in Northern California and use my breaks from teaching to travel and do photography. I have a website available at www.ropelatophotography.net

---

0 blue comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews