Sunday, December 25, 2011

When I'm sleeping, I slow down my breathing...Living in dreams, dreamsthat come true...thinking of the color blue... ZZZzzzzzz...


"Sometimes it's good to think aloud, and say to you
See the funny faces up in the clouds
A place to get crazy, where life gets so lazy
There's no no, there's no yes, but everything is maybe
Oh, I'd love to get lost in a dream, wash my fears
In nature's streams...
When I'm sleeping, I get healing
Thinking of the color blue
When I'm sleeping, I slow down my breathing
Living in dreams, dreams that come true
Thinking of the color blue
Thinking of the color blue... yes..."


American Magazine-Shop

0 blue comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews