Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blue Moon

Blue Moon by S@ilor
Blue Moon, a photo by S@ilor on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
"Blue Moon" Explore # 289 Aug 23, 2009

The Blue Moon just has to be Viewed On Black

This Blue Moon image is taken just before sunset about two days before Full Moon. it is so Blue Blue Blue:-)

I wish all my flickr friends a nice week. I am sorry for not commenting the last days. Have been very busy and will be so for the next two weeks. I will do my best to catch up.

---

PMP certification training
Dining sets
Rectangle Mirror
Gold mirrors
Square dining table
Jofran dining
Sales Class
Cigars
Pipe Tobacco
Perdomo

0 blue comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews