Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Marbles


Marbles, originally uploaded by Arjun.Sharma.

about me
I m Arjun Sharma , 17 doing my high school. Currently living in India but had been living in U.A.E(United Arab Emirates) for 5 years
i just took photography as hobby nd to my surprise i found something i was really good at :D

about the photo
it was one the first photos i took which actually got me hooked to photography
i took the blue marbles under my bed to get the darkness required nd used a table lamp for the light
the photo for me represents a person who although similar to the people around him stands out cause of his moral values inbuilt in him

0 blue comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews