Friday, July 20, 2007

Requiem for dreams


Requiem for dreams, originally uploaded by Space Cadet3.

You're only just a dream boat
Sailing in my head
You swim my secret oceans
Of coral blue and red
Your smell is incense burning
It reaches trough my skin
Moving around within
And clutches at my breast

But it's only when I sleep
See you in my dreams
Got me spinning round and round
Turning upside down

And when I wake from slumber
Your shadow's disappeared
Your breath is just a sea mist
Surrounding my body
I'm working trough daytime
But when it's time to rest
I'm lying in my bed
Listening to my breath
Falling from the edge
But it's only when I sleep

0 blue comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews